A pretty bouquet of flowers for the special lady in your life.
A Mothers Day card for the ‘Best Mum in the World’ using Lutradur
There’s still time to make a lovely personalised card to give to your mum this Mothering Sunday, using Lutradur 100, a few strands of ribbon and some paint!
Here’s how to make this card –
- Use your computer to write your sentiment and your (ink jet) printer, to produce your message on to a piece of A4 Lutradur 100. (Remember to use the bold setting for maximum impact and clearer results)
- Cover the front of a blank DL card, leaving a narrow border.
- Hand cut a vase shape from Lutradur and colour using acrylic paint.
- Attach strands of narrow ribbon to form stems in the bottom right hand corner.
- Curl thin lengths of contrasting coloured ribbon to form flowers and use strong adhesive to position them at the top of the stems.
- Use sticky foam pads or craft dots to attach the vase, covering any messy ends of ribbon to finish.
- Write your message inside and deliver to your mum with a heartfelt hug!
Why not visit our online shop