We’re hoping this gift idea will appeal to the man who likes to keep his car looking pristine!
Our over-sized mit is made of Evolon Soft, an absorbent lint-free material, which is ideal for cleaning and polishing.
We’ve made this one in our guy’s favourite football team colours and added his initials in a number plate style font for a personalised touch.
To make –
- Simply colour some Evolon Soft using transfer paint and cut out four mitten shaped pieces (two left and two right).
- Cut several strips, approximately 2″ wide to suit the length of the glove.
- Fold the strips in half lengthways and press, then attach to the palm side by machine stitching along the central crease.
- Sandwich some thin wadding between the two left and two right hand pieces and machine stitch in place.
- Decorate the mit with a design or initials of your choice.
- With the right sides together, join the two padded pieces, trimming any excess fabric before turning right side out.
- Finally snip the strips of Evolon on the palm side to form tufts and create a thick mop of cleaning genius!