Whether you are new to Evolon or a regular user, here are a few facts about this amazing fabric that you may not know . . .
A few insights into the manufacturing process . . .
- Evolon is a produced using a unique, worldwide patented manufacturing process.
- It’s production consists of only three components – polyester, polyamide and water.
- Polyester and polyamide chips are spun into endless filaments, which are then uniformly laid on a belt.
- The filaments are then simultaneously split into microfilaments (up to 100 times thinner than a human hair!) and entangled together with high pressure water jets, creating a fabric.
- No chemical products are used to bind the fabric or enhance its performance.
- Evolon is PVC-free and contains no harmful substances.
- It has a dense, compact fibre structure which is very absorbent and quick to dry.
But the REAL FUN is using this versatile fabric . . .
Suitable for all sorts of projects – it can be painted, dyed, cut, sprayed, sewn etc.
It does not fray or produce lint, so there’s no hemming required.
A few examples with a festive theme –
Why not ask us for a free sample by emailing email@example.com or calling 01332 554610.
We look forward to hearing from you!